Postdoctoral Fellowship in Epidemiology of Aging (May 17, 2017)
Seeking a postdoctoral fellow with training and interest in epidemiology of aging. Duties will include statistical analysis of data from the Canadian Longitudinal Study on Aging, manuscript preparation, presentation of results, and some mentorship of graduate students. The start date is as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a PhD degree in epidemiology or a related discipline with strong quantitative skills
- have good working knowledge of SAS or STATA
- be able to write well in English
- have a strong knowledge of statistics and an interest in aging
- be self-motivated with an ability to work with minimal supervision
- be able to be located at University of Ottawa, Alta Vista campus (600 Peter Morand Crescent, Ottawa)
Salary will range between $35,000 and $40,000 per year depending on the level of experience.
If interested, please send an email with your CV to Ellen Freeman, PhD at email@example.com.